& PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION
Toni Kinsman Consulting
Proudly serving Southern California cities in Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County & Los Angeles Counties such as Riverside, Corona, Eastvale, Norco, Jurupa Valley, Glen Avon, Ontario, Fontana, Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Rialto, Colton, Bloomington, Loma Linda, San Bernardino, Highland, Oak Glen, Cherry Valley, Grand Terrace, Redlands, Yucaipa, Moreno Valley, Beaumont, Banning, Hemet, Temecula, Lake Elsinore, Murrieta, Wildomar, Sun City, Menifee, Perris, Pomona, Yorba Linda, Anaheim, Sun Lakes, San Jacinto, Pomona, Covina, and more- just contact us and ask! (951)743-3168
What are the benefits in booking a private babywearing consultation?
Not only do you get the personal one-on-one attention for you and your child but you have access to try on a variety of carrier brands and types without the financial commitment! Perfect for your partner or caregiver to learn also! Contact Toni Kinsman today to personalize a session for you and your partner/ caregiver in the comfort of your own home or virtually with Google Meet or Zoom!
BENEFITS OF BABYWEARING
- Calm child = less crying/ colic
- Promotes caregiver attachment and bonding
- Healthier baby= regulate breathing & body responses/ temperature, skin to skin benefits all
- Can relieve caregiver stress (releases oxytocin) and reduce postpartum depression
- Babies forming attachment and security bonds to caregivers
- Assistance with neonatal withdrawal (babies born with F.A.S. or other drug use during pregnancy)
- Feed baby on the go (breastfeed with practice and the right carrier combo or bottle feed)
- Ability to be mobile; care for other children & participate in activities that require holding baby
- Hands free for activities- cleaning, meal prep, surfing online, etc.
- No need for a stroller, especially with a younger child
- Keep your car seat in your car= less bulk to carry
- Variety of carrier types to fit any body shape
- Babies and child can be worn by foster parents, caregivers, friends & family members (especially helpful when returning to work post birth)
- Safety: wearing your child can keep them close to you and out of harm's way (malls, hiking, theme parks, etc.)